Jose R. Carvalho
|Terminal Degree:||2002 Department of Economics; Pennsylvania State University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Centro de Aperfeiçamento de Economistas do Nordeste (CAEN) Fortaleza, Brazil
Universidade Federal do Ceará
Av. da Universidade, 2700 - 2o Andar ., Benfica, Fortaleza
RePEc:edi:caufcbr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Herman J. Bierens & Jose R. Carvalho, 2007. "Semi-nonparametric competing risks analysis of recidivism," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(5), pages 971-993.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Herman J. Bierens & Jose R. Carvalho, 2007.
"Semi-nonparametric competing risks analysis of recidivism,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(5), pages 971-993.
- Carvalho, José R. & Bierens, Herman J., 2007. "Conditional Treatment and Its Eﬀect on Recidivism," Brazilian Review of Econometrics, Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria - SBE, vol. 27(1), May.
- Ozkan, Turgut, 2016. "Reoffending among serious juvenile offenders: A developmental perspective," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 18-31.
- Chen, Xiaohong, 2007. "Large Sample Sieve Estimation of Semi-Nonparametric Models," Handbook of Econometrics, in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.),Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 76, Elsevier.
- Bidisha Chakrabarty & Zhaohui Han & Konstantin Tyurin & Xiaoyong Zheng, 2006. "A Competing Risk Analysis of Executions and Cancellations in a Limit Order Market," CAEPR Working Papers 2006-015, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jose R. Carvalho should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.