|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2019 School of Economics and Finance; Tasmanian School of Business and Economics; University of Tasmania (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Burrell, Hamish & Vespignani, Joaquin, 2019.
"The industrial impact of economic uncertainty shocks in Australia,"
2019-08, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Hamish Burrell & Joaquin Vespignani, 2021. "The Industrial Impact of Economic Uncertainty Shocks in Australia," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 40(3), pages 248-271, September.
- Hamish Burrell & Joaquin Vespignani, 2020. "Industrial Impact of Economic Uncertainty Shocks in Australia [Impact industriel des chocs D'incertitude économique en Australie]," Working Papers hal-03053360, HAL.
- Hamish Burrell & Joaquin Vespignani, 2019. "The industrial impact of economic uncertainty shocks in Australia," CAMA Working Papers 2019-89, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (2) 2019-12-23 2020-01-06. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2019-12-23 2020-01-06. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2019-12-23. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hamish Burrell should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.