Terence C. Burnham
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Argyros School of Business and Economics Orange, California (United States)
333 N. Glassell, Orange, CA 92866
RePEc:edi:sbchaus (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Economic Science Institute (ESI) Orange, California (United States)
Argyros School of Business and Economics
: (714) 628-2830
One University Drive, Orange, CA 92866
RePEc:edi:esichus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Terence C. Burnham & Harry Gakidis & Jeffrey Wurgler, 2017. "Investing in the Presence of Massive Flows: The Case of MSCI Country Reclassifications," NBER Working Papers 23557, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burnham, Terence C. & Cesarini, David & Wallace, Björn & Johannesson, Magnus & Lichtenstein, Paul, 2007. "Billiards and Brains: Cognitive Ability and Behavior in a p-Beauty Contest," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 684, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Terence Burnham, 2015. "Public goods with high-powered punishment: high cooperation and low efficiency," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 173-187, July.
- Burnham, Terence C., 2013. "Toward a neo-Darwinian synthesis of neoclassical and behavioral economics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 90(S), pages 113-127.
- Terry Burnham, 2012. "The Darwin Economy: Liberty, Competition, and the Common Good, by Robert H. Frank," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6), pages 849-851, June.
- Burnham, Terence C. & Cesarini, David & Johannesson, Magnus & Lichtenstein, Paul & Wallace, Björn, 2009. "Higher cognitive ability is associated with lower entries in a p-beauty contest," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 171-175, October.
- Burnham, Terence C., 2003. "Engineering altruism: a theoretical and experimental investigation of anonymity and gift giving," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 133-144, January.
- Terence Burnham, 2001. "Altruism and Spite in a Selfish Gene Model of Endogenous Preferences," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 123-148, May.
- Burnham, Terence & McCabe, Kevin & Smith, Vernon L., 2000. "Friend-or-foe intentionality priming in an extensive form trust game," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 57-73, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Terence C. Burnham should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.