Report NEP-EXP-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ellingsen, Tore & Johannesson, Magnus & Tjøtta, Sigve & Torsvik, Gaute, 2007. "Testing Guilt Aversion," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 683, Stockholm School of Economics.
- James C. Cox & Elinor Ostrom & James M. Walker & Jamie Castillo & Eric Coleman & Robert Holahan & Michael Schoon & Brian Steed, 2007. "Trust in Private and Common Property Experiments," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2007-11, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Thomas Chesney & Swee-Hoon Chuah & Robert Hoffmann, 2007. "Virtual world experimentation: An exploratory study," Occasional Papers 21, Industrial Economics Division.
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Claudia Keser & Claude Montmarquette, 2007. "Voluntary Teaming and Effort," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 745, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- DHAENE, Geert & BOUCKAERT, Jan, 2007. "Sequential reciprocity in two-player, two-stage games: An experimental analysis," Working Papers 2007026, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Lotito, Gianna, 2007. "Resolute Choice in interaction: a qualitative experiment," POLIS Working Papers 94, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Christoph Engel, 2007. "Tacit Collusion. The Neglected Experimental Evidence," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2007_14, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Jan 2015.
- Burnham, Terence C. & Cesarini, David & Wallace, Björn & Johannesson, Magnus & Lichtenstein, Paul, 2007. "Billiards and Brains: Cognitive Ability and Behavior in a p-Beauty Contest," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 684, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2007. "Limited Rationality And Strategic Interaction: The Impact Of The Strategic Environment On Nominal Inertia," CAMA Working Papers 2007-26, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gine, Xavier & Yang, Dean, 2007. "Insurance, credit, and technology adoption : field experimental evidence from Malawi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4425, The World Bank.
- Gee, C., 2007. "Risky Choice and Type-Uncertainty in "Deal or No Deal?"," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0758, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.