Banca d'ItaliaRoma, Italy
RePEc:edi:bdigvit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Audinga Baltrunaite & Elisa Brodi & Sauro Mocetti, 2019. "Ownership structure and governance of the Italian firms: new evidence and effects on firm performance," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 514, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Elisa Brodi, 2018. "Dealing with corporate crises in a timely way. Notes on the optimal design of an ï¿½Early warning and composition systemï¿½," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 440, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Elisa Brodi & Luca Casolaro, 2017. "Debtor-in-possession financing and credit priority: the effects of the preferential status granted by law in a composition with creditors," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 387, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Elisa Brodi, 2016. "Collateral in Italy: a legal and economic analysis of privileges, pledges and mortgages," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 356, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Elisa Brodi, 2014. "Svolgere attività d'impresa senza capitale di rischio: brevi note sulla nuova fisionomia della società a responsabilità limitata," Analisi Giuridica dell'Economia, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 205-220.
- Elisa Brodi, 2012. "Regulated industry, consumer law," Mercato Concorrenza Regole, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 393-420.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elisa Brodi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.