Report NEP-LAW-2017-09-17This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimo Motta & Emanuele Tarantino, 2017. "The effect of horizontal mergers, when firms compete in prices and investments," Economics Working Papers 1579, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Cheng Keat Tang, 2017. "Do Speed Cameras Save Lives?," SERC Discussion Papers 0221, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2017. "Restricting or Abolishing Cash: An Effective Instrument for Fighting the Shadow Economy, Crime and Terrorism?," Economics working papers 2017-09, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Sreyan Chatterjee & Gausia Shaikh & Bhargavi Zaveri, 2017. "Watching India's insolvency reforms: A New dataset of insolvency cases," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2017-012, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Gomez Martinez, Francisco, 2017. "Partial Cartels and Mergers with Heterogeneous Firms : Experimental Evidence," UC3M Working papers. Economics 25251, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Elisa Brodi & Luca Casolaro, 2017. "Debtor-in-possession financing and credit priority: the effects of the preferential status granted by law in a composition with creditors," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 387, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.