Report NEP-LAW-2018-07-23This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Florence Kondylis & Mattea Stein, 2018. "The Speed of Justice," Working Papers halshs-01735025, HAL.
- Timo Klein, 2018. "Autonomous Algorithmic Collusion: Q-Learning Under Sequantial Pricing," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-056/VII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 13 Jul 2019.
- Sebastian Galiani & Laura Jaitman & Federico Weinschelbaum, 2018. "Crime and Durable Goods," Documentos de Trabajo LACEA 016419, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA.
- Elisa Brodi, 2018. "Dealing with corporate crises in a timely way. Notes on the optimal design of an «Early warning and composition system»," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 440, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kalbfuß, Jörg & Odermatt, Reto & Stutzer, Alois, 2018. "Medical marijuana laws and mental health in the United States," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88697, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kenju Kamei, 2018. "Group Size Effect and Over-Punishment in the Case of Third Party Enforcement of Social Norms," Working Papers 2018_04, Durham University Business School.
- Bhuller, Manudeep & Dahl, Gordon D. & Løken, Katrine V. & Mogstad, Magne, 2018. "Incarceration, Recidivism and Employment," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 14/2018, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Bruno Skrinjaric & Jelena Budak & Edo Rajh, 2018. "The Perceived Impact of Government Regulation in Reducing Online Privacy Concern," Working Papers 1803, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Chamon, Marcos & Schumacher, Julian & Trebesch, Christoph, 2018. "Foreign-Law Bonds: Can They Reduce Sovereign Borrowing Costs?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13020, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schönfelder, Nina & Wagner, Helmut, 2018. "Institutional convergence in Europe," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-53, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Andrew C. Chang, 2018. "Nothing is Certain Except Death and Taxes : The Lack of Policy Uncertainty from Expiring "Temporary" Taxes," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-041, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Chandan Kumar, 2018. "Effects of contract governance on public private partnership (PPP) performance," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2018-014, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Guadalupe Kavanaugh & Maria Sviatschi & Iva Trako, 2018. "Women Officers, Gender Violence and Human Capital: Evidence from Women's Justice Centers in Peru," PSE Working Papers halshs-01828539, HAL.