Centre for East and South-East Asian Studieshttp://www.ace.lu.se
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Stefan Brehm & Nannan Lundin, 2012. "University--industry linkages and absorptive capacity: an empirical analysis of China's manufacturing industry," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(8), pages 837-852, November.
- Brehm Stefan, 2008. "Risk Management in China's State Banks - International Best Practice and the Political Economy of Regulation," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-31, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Stefan Brehm & Nannan Lundin, 2012.
"University--industry linkages and absorptive capacity: an empirical analysis of China's manufacturing industry,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(8), pages 837-852, November.
- Aihua Chen & Donald Patton & Martin Kenney, 2016. "University technology transfer in China: a literature review and taxonomy," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(5), pages 891-929, October.
- Aoife Hanley & Wan-Hsin Liu & Andrea Vaona, 2015. "Credit depth, government intervention and innovation in China: evidence from the provincial data," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(1), pages 73-98, June.
- Brehm Stefan, 2008.
"Risk Management in China's State Banks - International Best Practice and the Political Economy of Regulation,"
Business and Politics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-31, May.
- Jianjun Li & Sara Hsu, 2013. "Shadow Banking in China: Institutional Risks," Working Papers wp334, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Zafer ADALI, 2017. "The Properties Of The Shadow Banking In China," Fiscaoeconomia, Tubitak Ulakbim JournalPark (Dergipark), issue 1.
- Charles Kwong, 2011. "China's Banking Reform: The Remaining Agenda," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 161-178.
- Julian GRUIN, 2013. "Asset or Liability? The Role of the Financial System in the Political Economy of China’s Rebalancing," Journal of Current Chinese Affairs - China aktuell, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 42(4), pages 73-104.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Stefan Brehm should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.