|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
ESSEC Business SchoolCergy-Pontoise, France
BP 50105, 95021 Cergy-Pontoise
RePEc:edi:essecfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Bouchikhi, Hamid & Kimberly, John R., 2014. "Micro Processes and Isomorphic Adaptation: Insights from the Struggle for the Soul of Economics at the University of the Holy Spirit," ESSEC Working Papers WP1409, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Bouchikhi, Hamid & Kimberly, John R., 2012. "Making 1+1=1. The Central Role of Identity in Merger Math," ESSEC Working Papers WP1204, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Bouchikhi, Hamid & Som , Ashok, 2003. "What drives the adoption of SHRM in Indian Companies?," ESSEC Working Papers DR 03009, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bouchikhi, Hamid & Kimberly, John R., 2012.
"Making 1+1=1. The Central Role of Identity in Merger Math,"
ESSEC Working Papers
WP1204, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Stefka Iankova, 2013. "Success and Failure Factors of the Mergers and Acquisitions Performance: Evidence from Bulgaria," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(1), pages 79-90.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hamid Bouchikhi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.