Report NEP-TID-2003-11-16This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harvie, Charles & Lee, Hyun-Hoon, 2003. "Export-Led Industrialisation and Growth - Korea's Economic Miracle 1962-89," Economics Working Papers wp03-01, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Mair, Johanna & Noboa, Ernesto, 2003. "Emergence of social enterprises and their place in the new organizational landscape, The," IESE Research Papers D/523, IESE Business School.
- Bouchikhi, Hamid & Som , Ashok, 2003. "What drives the adoption of SHRM in Indian Companies?," ESSEC Working Papers DR 03009, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Markus Balzat & Horst Hanusch, 2003. "Recent Trends in the Research on National Innovation Systems," Discussion Paper Series 254, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Pierre Mohnen & Thijs Ten Raa, 2003. "Competition and Performance: The Different Roles of Capital and Labor," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-66, CIRANO.
- Item repec:oec:stiwps:wp2002-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Som, Ashok, 2003. "Bracing Competition through Innovative HRM in Indian Firms: Lessons for MNEs," ESSEC Working Papers DR 03010, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Lundström, Susanna, 2003. "Technological Opportunities and Growth in the Natural Resource Sector," Working Papers in Economics 116, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman, 2003. "The Effects of Market Structure on Industry Growth," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 7-2003, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.