[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Fehmi Bouguezzi to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Poddar, Sougata & Bouguezzi, Fehmi, 2011. "Patent licensing in spatial competition: Does pre-innovation cost asymmetry matter?," MPRA Paper 32764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bouguezzi, Fehmi & EL ELJ, Moez, 2009. "Vertical Integration and Patent Licensing in Upstream and Downstream Markets," MPRA Paper 22212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fehmi Bouguezzi, 2010. "Modalités de licence de brevet en presence d'imitation," Innovations, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 55-79.
- Fehmi Bouguezzi, 2010. "Optimal licensing of a cost reducing innovation in a linear symmetric model," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 181-192.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (2) 2010-04-24 2011-08-22. Author is listed
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (2) 2010-04-24 2011-08-22. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (2) 2010-04-24 2011-08-22. Author is listed
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (2) 2010-04-24 2011-08-22. Author is listed
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (2) 2010-04-24 2011-08-22. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2011-08-22. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2011-08-22. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2011-08-22. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fehmi Bouguezzi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.