Report NEP-INO-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-INO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Poddar, Sougata & Bouguezzi, Fehmi, 2011. "Patent licensing in spatial competition: Does pre-innovation cost asymmetry matter?," MPRA Paper 32764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2011. "R&D and Employment: Some Evidence from European Microdata," IZA Discussion Papers 5908, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Maria Comune & Alireza Naghavi & Giovanni Prarolo, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights and South-North Formation of Global Innovation Networks," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 069, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Alireza Naghavi & Chiara Strozzi, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights, Migration, and Diaspora," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 068, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- CZARNITZKI Dirk & LOPES BENTO Cindy, 2011. "Innovation subsidies: Does the funding source matter for innovation intensity and performance? Empirical evidence from Germany," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-42, Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER).
- Alireza Naghavi & Julia Spies & Farid Toubal, 2011. "International Sourcing, Product Complexity and Intellectual Property Rights," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 067, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".