(99%) University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Dept of Political Sciencehttp://www.pol.uiuc.edu/
(1%) National Center for Supercomputing Applicationshttp://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu
Research outputJump to: Articles Software
- Hansen, Ben B. & Bowers, Jake, 2009. "Attributing Effects to a Cluster-Randomized Get-Out-the-Vote Campaign," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(487), pages 873-885.
- Jake Bowers & Mark Fredrickson & Ben Hansen, 2008. "XBALANCE: Stata module to compute standardized differences for stratified comparisons via R," Statistical Software Components S456989, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 23 Jan 2009.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Hansen, Ben B. & Bowers, Jake, 2009.
"Attributing Effects to a Cluster-Randomized Get-Out-the-Vote Campaign,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 104(487), pages 873-885.
- Luke Keele & Dylan Small & Richard Grieve, 2017. "Randomization-based instrumental variables methods for binary outcomes with an application to the ‘IMPROVE’ trial," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 180(2), pages 569-586, February.
- Middleton Joel A. & Aronow Peter M., 2015. "Unbiased Estimation of the Average Treatment Effect in Cluster-Randomized Experiments," Statistics, Politics and Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1-2), pages 39-75, December.
- Aronow Peter M. & Middleton Joel A., 2013. "A Class of Unbiased Estimators of the Average Treatment Effect in Randomized Experiments," Journal of Causal Inference, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 135-154, June.
- Ben Yishay, Ariel & Fraker, Andrew & Guiteras, Raymond & Palloni, Giordano & Shah, Neil Buddy & Shirrell, Stuart & Wang, Paul, 2017. "Microcredit and willingness to pay for environmental quality: Evidence from a randomized-controlled trial of finance for sanitation in rural Cambodia," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 121-140.
- van der Laan Mark J. & Petersen Maya & Zheng Wenjing, 2013. "Estimating the Effect of a Community-Based Intervention with Two Communities," Journal of Causal Inference, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 83-106, June.
Sorry, no citations of software components recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jake Bowers should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.