Morrison M. Bonpasse
|Single Global Currency Assn. P.O. Box 390 Newcastle, ME 04553 USA|
Single Global Currency Assn.http://www.singleglobalcurrency.org
Newcastle, ME USA
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Bonpasse, Morrison, 2009. "The single global currency - common cents for the world (2008 Edition)," MPRA Paper 14756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bonpasse, Morrison, 2008. "The Single Global Currency - Common Cents for Commerce," MPRA Paper 7002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bonpasse, Morrison, 2007. "The Single Global Currency - Common Cents for Business," MPRA Paper 6199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bonpasse, Morrison, 2007. "The Single Global Currency - Common Cents for the World (2007 Edition)," MPRA Paper 5879, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bonpasse, Morrison, 2006. "The Single Global Currency: Common Cents for the World," MPRA Paper 1175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morrison Bonpasse & Morrison Bonpasse, 2006. "4th Annual Single Global Currency Conference," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 28(35), pages 1.
- morrison bonpasse & morrison bonpasse, 2005. "Third annual single global currency conference," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 28(30), pages 1.
- morrison bonpasse & morrison bonpasse, 2004. "Second Annual Single Global Currency Conference," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 28(29), pages 1.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bonpasse, Morrison, 2006.
"The Single Global Currency: Common Cents for the World,"
1175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robin Pope & Reinhard Selten & Johannes Kaiser & Sebastian Kube & Jürgen Hagen, 2012. "Exchange rate determination: a theory of the decisive role of central bank cooperation and conflict," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 13-51, March.
- Kamleshan Pillay & Jorge E. Viñuales, 2016. "“Monetary” rules for a linked system of offset credits," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(6), pages 933-951, December.
- James W. Dean & G. Robert Ross, 2006. "Paradoxes and Puzzles in Our Globalized World Public Support of Trade Policy, International Outsourcing Trade Liberalization, Globalization," Carleton Economic Papers 06-07, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (5) 2007-01-14 2007-12-15 2008-01-05 2008-02-09 2009-04-25. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2007-12-15 2008-02-09 2009-04-25
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (3) 2007-01-14 2008-01-05 2009-04-25
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (2) 2007-12-15 2009-04-25
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (1) 2009-04-25
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Morrison M. Bonpasse should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.