|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|B-dul Uverturii, nr.71-73,Bl.11,Ap.40, Sector 6, Bucharest, Romania|
Institutul de Prognoza Economica Bucureşti, Romania
Institutul National de Cercetari Economice (INCE)
: 004 021 3188148
004 021 3188148
Casa Academiei, Calea 13, Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucureşti 761172
RePEc:edi:ipacaro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Carmen Ungureanu & Gabriela Bilevsky, 2013. "Cluster Policies In Regional Development," Working papers 09, Ecological University of Bucharest, Department of Economics.
- Gabriela Bilevsky, 2018. "Continuity and Performance on the Romanian Insurance Market in the Context of the New Macro-Prudential Supervision Requirements," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 14(5), pages 758-767, OCTOBER.
- Bilevsky Gabriela, 2018. "Assessment Of The Romanian Insurance Market Pre- And Post-Crisis," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 21-28, August.
- Bilevsky, Gabriela, 2018. "The ranking of insurance companies from Romania based on multicriterial analysis," Economics, Management and Sustainability, "SciView.Net" Scientific Platform, issue 1, pages 1-3.
- Mariana Balan & Cornelia Scutaru-Ungureanu & Carmen Uzlãu & Brindusa Mihaela Radu & Gabriela Bilevsky, 2013. "Synthesis of the work: Analysis and Forecast of the Youth Inclusion on the Labor Market Determining Factors in Romania and their Impact on the Social and Economic Development of the Society," Hyperion Economic Journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, Hyperion University of Bucharest, Romania, vol. 1(3), pages 75-82, September.
- Gabriela BILEVSKY, 2013. "Tools And Methods To Prevent The Risk Of Bankruptcy Of The Insurance Companies," Internal Auditing and Risk Management, Athenaeum University of Bucharest, vol. 31(1), pages 79-88, September.
- Carmen Beatrice PĂUNA & Tiberiu DIACONESCU & Gabriela BILEVSKY, 2013. "Indicatori ai performanţei forţei de muncă din industrie în context european," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(Special I), pages 288-299, December.
- Carmen Pauna & Tiberiu Diaconescu & Gabriela Bilevsky, 2012. "Clusters – Instruments For Promoting Economic Competitiveness," New Trends in Modelling and Economic Forecast (MEF 2011), ROMANIAN ACADEMY – INSTITUTE FOR ECONOMIC FORECASTING;"Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 105-120, January.
- Ungureanu Carmen Doina & Bilevsky Gabriela, 2011. "Cluster – A Motor of Competitiveness and Innovation in Regional Development," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 2213-2217, May.
- PAUNA Carmen Beatrice & CHILIAN Nona Mihaela & BILEVSKY Gabriela, 2011. "Clusters Promotion Through Transnational Cooperation In Adriatic Danubian Regions," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 55(2), pages 508-515.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Carmen Pauna & Tiberiu Diaconescu & Gabriela Bilevsky, 2012.
"Clusters – Instruments For Promoting Economic Competitiveness,"
New Trends in Modelling and Economic Forecast (MEF 2011),
ROMANIAN ACADEMY – INSTITUTE FOR ECONOMIC FORECASTING;"Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 105-120, January.
- Raluca-Ioana Iorgulescu & Carmen Beatrice Păuna & Marioara Iordan & Tiberiu Diaconescu & Gabriela Bilevski & Thomas Brekke & Ole Henrik Gusland & Lasse Berntzen, 2017. "Norwegian and Romanian green cluster experiences for a digital era," Working Papers of Institute for Economic Forecasting 170701, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gabriela Bilevsky should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.