Mounir Ben Mbarek
|Last Name:||Ben Mbarek|
|Department of Economics, University of Management and Economic Sciences of Sfax, Street of Airport km 4.5, LP 1088, 3018 Sfax, Tunisia|
Faculté des Sciences Économiques et de Gestion Sfax, Tunisia
Université de Sfax pour le Sud
: (216) 74 278 777
(216) 74 279 139
Rue de l'Aéroport km 4.5, 3018 Sfax
RePEc:edi:fseustn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Mounir Ben Mbarek & Samia Nasreen & Rochdi Feki, 2017. "The contribution of nuclear energy to economic growth in France: short and long run," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 219-238, January.
- Mounir Ben Mbarek & Rochdi Feki, 2016. "Using fuzzy logic to renewable energy forecasting: a case study of France," International Journal of Energy Technology and Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(4), pages 357-376.
- Mounir Ben Mbarek & Nadia Ben Ali & Rochdi Feki, 2014. "Causality relationship between CO 2 emissions, GDP and energy intensity in Tunisia," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 16(6), pages 1253-1262, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mounir Ben Mbarek & Nadia Ben Ali & Rochdi Feki, 2014.
"Causality relationship between CO 2 emissions, GDP and energy intensity in Tunisia,"
Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development,
Springer, vol. 16(6), pages 1253-1262, December.
- Mounir Ben Mbarek & Kais Saidi & Mohammad Mafizur Rahman, 2018. "Renewable and non-renewable energy consumption, environmental degradation and economic growth in Tunisia," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 1105-1119, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mounir Ben Mbarek should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.