Department of Economics Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
National University of Mongolia
RePEc:edi:denummn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Banzragch, Otgontugs & Mizunoya, Suguru & Bayarjargal, Munkhireedui, 2019. "Education inequality in Mongolia: Measurement and causes," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 68-79.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Banzragch, Otgontugs & Mizunoya, Suguru & Bayarjargal, Munkhireedui, 2019.
"Education inequality in Mongolia: Measurement and causes,"
International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 68-79.
- Khusaini, & Remi, Sutyastie Soemitro & Fahmi, Mohamad & Purnagunawan, R. Muhamad, 2020. "Measuring the Inequality in Education: Educational Kuznets Curve," Jurnal Ekonomi Malaysia, Faculty of Economics and Business, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, vol. 54(3), pages 59-76.
- Gangfei Luo & Shouzhen Zeng & Tomas Baležentis, 2022. "Multidimensional Measurement and Comparison of China’s Educational Inequality," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 163(2), pages 857-874, September.
- Yi-Ya Hsu & Zih-Hong Lin & Chong-En Li, 2023. "Realising the Sustainable Development Goal 11.7 in the post-pandemic era â€“ A case study of Taiwan," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 50(1), pages 162-181, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Otgontugs Banzragch should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.