Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno" Padova, Italy
Università degli Studi di Padova
: +39 +49 8274210
+39 +49 827.4211
via del Santo, 33 - 35122 Padova
RePEc:edi:dspadit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Baldan, Cinzia & Geretto, Enrico & Zen, Francesco, 2014. "Managing Banking Risk with the Risk Appetite Framework: a Quantitative Model for the Italian Banking System," MPRA Paper 59504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baldan, Cinzia & Zen, Francesco & Rebonato, Tobia, 2012. "Liquidity risk and interest rate risk on banks: are they related?," MPRA Paper 41323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baldan Cinzia & Zen Francesco, 2009. "Embedded options in mortgages: Implementation of the "Black, Derman and Toy" model in the italian banking Industry," Banca Impresa Società, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 161-202.
- Francesco Zen & Cinzia Baldan, 2008. "The strategic paths and performances of Italian mutual banks: a nonparametric analysis," International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(2), pages 189-214.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Baldan, Cinzia & Zen, Francesco & Rebonato, Tobia, 2012.
"Liquidity risk and interest rate risk on banks: are they related?,"
41323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Hsiao-Jung & Lin, Kuan-Ting, 2016. "How do banks make the trade-offs among risks? The role of corporate governance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 72(S), pages 39-69.
- Francesco Zen & Cinzia Baldan, 2008.
"The strategic paths and performances of Italian mutual banks: a nonparametric analysis,"
International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(2), pages 189-214.
- Fethi, Meryem Duygun & Pasiouras, Fotios, 2010. "Assessing bank efficiency and performance with operational research and artificial intelligence techniques: A survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(2), pages 189-198, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Cinzia Baldan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.