Danial P. Asmat
Antitrust Division Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
Department of Justice
Government of the United States
JUDICIARY +CENTER BUILDING 555 4TH ST. N.W. WASHINGTON D.C. 20001
RePEc:edi:atrgvus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Danial Asmat & Chenyu Yang, 2019. "An Empirical Analysis of Minimum Advertised Price Restrictions," Working Papers 19-07, NET Institute.
- Danial Asmat & Sharon Tennyson, 2016. "Tort Liability and Settlement Failure: Evidence on Litigated Auto Insurance Claims," EAG Discussions Papers 201601, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Danial P. Asmat & Sharon Tennyson, 2014. "Does the Threat of Insurer Liability for “Bad Faith” Affect Insurance Settlements?," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 81(1), pages 1-26, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Danial P. Asmat & Sharon Tennyson, 2014.
"Does the Threat of Insurer Liability for “Bad Faith” Affect Insurance Settlements?,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 81(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Jean Marc Bourgeon & Pierre Picard, 2014.
"Fraudulent claims and nitpicky insurers,"
- Jean-Marc Bourgeon & Pierre Picard, 2014. "Fraudulent Claims and Nitpicky Insurers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(9), pages 2900-2917, September.
- Jean-Marc Bourgeon & Pierre Picard, 2012. "Fraudulent Claims and Nitpicky Insurers," Working Papers hal-00675106, HAL.
- Paul Heaton, 2017. "How Does Tort Law Affect Consumer Auto Insurance Costs?," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 84(2), pages 691-715, June.
- Jean-Marc Bourgeon & Pierre Picard, 2019. "Insurance Law and Incomplete Contracts," Working Papers hal-01830360, HAL.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2020. "Trust and Insurance Contracts," NBER Working Papers 27189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean Marc Bourgeon & Pierre Picard, 2014. "Fraudulent claims and nitpicky insurers," Post-Print hal-01173052, HAL.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Danial P. Asmat should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.