|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
College of Business Laramie, Wyoming (United States)
University of Wyoming
P.O. Box 3985, Laramie, WY 82071-3985
RePEc:edi:cbuwyus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Alexander, Anne M. & List, John A. & Margolis, Michael & d'Arge, Ralph C., 1998.
"A method for valuing global ecosystem services,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 161-170, November.
- Farber, Stephen C. & Costanza, Robert & Wilson, Matthew A., 2002. "Economic and ecological concepts for valuing ecosystem services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 375-392, June.
- David Pearce, 2007. "Do we really care about Biodiversity?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(1), pages 313-333, May.
- Kreuter, Urs P. & Harris, Heather G. & Matlock, Marty D. & Lacey, Ronald E., 2001. "Change in ecosystem service values in the San Antonio area, Texas," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 333-346, December.
- Ayres, Robert U., 2004. "On the life cycle metaphor: where ecology and economics diverge," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 425-438, April.
- Karen Pittel & Jana Lippelt, 2014. "Kurz zum Klima: Nachhaltigkeit und Naturkapital - wie viel und wie wichtig?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 67(01), pages 55-58, January.
- Stapleton, Lee M. & Garrod, Guy D., 2008. "Do we ecologically model what we economically value?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 531-537, April.
- Yushuo Zhang & Lin Zhao & Jiyu Liu & Yuli Liu & Cansong Li, 2015. "The Impact of Land Cover Change on Ecosystem Service Values in Urban Agglomerations along the Coast of the Bohai Rim, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-23, August.
- Zheng, Wei & Shi, Honghua & Chen, Shang & Zhu, Mingyuan, 2009. "Benefit and cost analysis of mariculture based on ecosystem services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1626-1632, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anne Alexander should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.