Guanghua School of Management Beijing, China
RePEc:edi:gspkucn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Kai Li & Dale Griffin & Heng Yue & Longkai Zhao, 2011. "National culture and capital structure decisions: Evidence from foreign joint ventures in China," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 42(4), pages 477-503, May.
- Subramaniam, Venkat & Tang, Tony T. & Yue, Heng & Zhou, Xin, 2011. "Firm structure and corporate cash holdings," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 759-773, June.
- Wei Luo & Pingui Rao & Heng Yue, 2010. "Information Risk and Underwriter Switching in SEOs: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(7-8), pages 905-928.
- Jiang, Guohua & Lee, Charles M.C. & Yue, Heng, 2010. "Tunneling through intercorporate loans: The China experience," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 1-20, October.
- Ran Zhang & Jigao Zhu & Heng Yue & Chunyan Zhu, 2010. "Corporate Philanthropic Giving, Advertising Intensity, and Industry Competition Level," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 39-52, June.
- Li, Kai & Yue, Heng & Zhao, Longkai, 2009. "Ownership, institutions, and capital structure: Evidence from China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 471-490, September.
- Wu, Liansheng & Yue, Heng, 2009. "Corporate tax, capital structure, and the accessibility of bank loans: Evidence from China," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 30-38, January.
- Jiang, Guohua & Yue, Heng & Zhao, Longkai, 2009. "A re-examination of China's share issue privatization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2322-2332, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Heng Yue should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.