Melissa M. Yeoh
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Melissa M. Yeoh to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
Economics Department Mount Berry, Georgia (United States)
RePEc:edi:edberus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Robert E. McCormick & Melissa M. Yeoh & Mason S. Gerety, 2013. "The Sex Ratio and the Out-of-Wedlock Birth Rate in the United States during World War II," International Journal of Social Science Studies, Redfame publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 242-248, October.
- Melissa Yeoh & Dean Stansel, 2013. "Is Public Expenditure Productive? Evidence from the Manufacturing Sector in U.S. Cities, 1880-1920," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 33(1), pages 1-28, Winter.
- Frank F. Limehouse & Robert E. McCormick & Melissa M. Yeoh, 2012. "The Private Provision of Public Goods: An Analysis of Homes on Golf Courses," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 27(Spring 20), pages 103-120.
- S. Tyler Edwards & E. Frank Stephenson & Melissa M. Yeoh, 2012. "A Public Choice Analysis of Congressional Franking," Public Finance Review, , vol. 40(4), pages 537-551, July.
- Melissa Yeoh, 2010. "Television, code law, and integrated markets," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 142(3), pages 355-361, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Melissa Yeoh & Dean Stansel, 2013.
"Is Public Expenditure Productive? Evidence from the Manufacturing Sector in U.S. Cities, 1880-1920,"
Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 33(1), pages 1-28, Winter.
- Farhadi, Minoo, 2015. "Transport infrastructure and long-run economic growth in OECD countries," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 73-90.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Melissa M. Yeoh should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.