Guanghua School of Management Beijing, China
RePEc:edi:gspkucn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Fan, Joseph P.H. & Wei, K.C. John & Xu, Xinzhong, 2011. "Corporate finance and governance in emerging markets: A selective review and an agenda for future research," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 207-214, April.
- Xiaoquan Liu & Mark Shackleton & Stephen Taylor & Xinzhong Xu, 2009. "Empirical pricing kernels obtained from the UK index options market," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(10), pages 989-993.
- Xu, Xinzhong & Fan, Joseph & Wei, K.C. John, 2009. "Conference and special issue on corporate finance and governance in emerging markets," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 388-388, June.
- Liu, Xiaoquan & Shackleton, Mark B. & Taylor, Stephen J. & Xu, Xinzhong, 2007. "Closed-form transformations from risk-neutral to real-world distributions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1501-1520, May.
- Brennan, Michael J. & Henry Cao, H. & Strong, Norman & Xu, Xinzhong, 2005.
"The dynamics of international equity market expectations,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 257-288, August.
- Brennan, Michael J. & Cao, H. Henry & Strong, Norman & Xu, Xinzhong, 2003. "The Dynamics of International Equity Market Expectations," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt88t154b5, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Pong, Shiuyan & Shackleton, Mark B. & Taylor, Stephen J. & Xu, Xinzhong, 2004. "Forecasting currency volatility: A comparison of implied volatilities and AR(FI)MA models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 2541-2563, October.
- Daniel Chi-Hsiou Hung & Mark Shackleton & Xinzhong Xu, 2004.
"CAPM, Higher Co-moment and Factor Models of UK Stock Returns,"
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1-2), pages 87-112.
- Daniel Chi‐Hsiou Hung & Mark Shackleton & Xinzhong Xu, 2004. "CAPM, Higher Co‐moment and Factor Models of UK Stock Returns," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1‐2), pages 87-112, January.
- Weimin Liu & Norman Strong & Xinzhong Xu, 2003. "Post–earnings–announcement Drift in the UK," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 9(1), pages 89-116, March.
- Norman Strong & Xinzhong Xu, 2003. "Understanding the Equity Home Bias: Evidence from Survey Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(2), pages 307-312, May.
- Weimin Lui & Norman Strong & Xinzhong Xu, 1999. "The Profitability of Momentum Investing," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(9-10), pages 1043-1091.
- Taylor, Stephen J. & Xu, Xinzhong, 1997. "The incremental volatility information in one million foreign exchange quotations," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 317-340, December.
- Xu, Xinzhong & Taylor, Stephen J., 1995. "Conditional volatility and the informational efficiency of the PHLX currency options market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 803-821, August.
- Xu, Xinzhong & Taylor, Stephen J., 1994. "The Term Structure of Volatility Implied by Foreign Exchange Options," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 57-74, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Xinzhong Xu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.