|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
International Monetary Fund (IMF)Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
: (202) 623-7000
700 19th Street, N.W., Washington DC 20431
RePEc:edi:imfffus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Abdul d Abiad & Petya Koeva Brooks & Irina Tytell & Daniel Leigh & Ravi Balakrishnan, 2009. "What’s the Damage? Medium-term Output Dynamics After Banking Crises," IMF Working Papers 09/245, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2009. "Commodity Terms of Trade; The History of Booms and Busts," IMF Working Papers 09/205, International Monetary Fund.
- Stephan Danninger & Irina Tytell & Ravi Balakrishnan & Selim Elekdag, 2009. "The Transmission of Financial Stress from Advanced to Emerging Economies," IMF Working Papers 09/133, International Monetary Fund.
- Florence Jaumotte & Irina Tytell, 2007. "How Has The Globalization of Labor Affected the Labor Income Share in Advanced Countries?," IMF Working Papers 07/298, International Monetary Fund.
- Irina Tytell & Ksenia Yudaeva, 2006.
"The Role of FDI in Eastern Europe and New Independent States: New Channels for the Spillover Effect,"
Development Working Papers
217, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Irina Tytell & Ksenia Yudaeva, 2005. "The Role of FDI in Eastern Europe and New Independent States: New Channels for the Spillover Effect," Working Papers w0060, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Shang-Jin Wei & Irina Tytell, 2004. "Does Financial Globalization Induce Better Macroeconomic Policies?," IMF Working Papers 04/84, International Monetary Fund.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (2) 2005-10-22 2009-10-10
- NEP-INT: International Trade (2) 2008-01-26 2009-10-31
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2005-10-22 2009-11-27
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (2) 2005-10-22 2009-10-10
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2006-07-09
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2008-01-26
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2006-07-09
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2009-10-10
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 2005-10-22
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2009-10-31
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2008-01-26
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2009-10-31
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2006-07-09
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Irina Tytell should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.