|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Anikó Turján & Éva Divéki & Éva Keszy-Harmath & Gergely Kóczán & Kristóf Takács, 2011. "Nothing is free: a survey of the social cost of the main payment instruments in Hungary," MNB Occasional Papers 2011/93, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Levente Habány & Anikó Turján, 2010. "Channelling government securities redemption into VIBER and its effects on payment systems and its participants," MNB Bulletin (discontinued), Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 5(2), pages 22-30, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Anikó Turján & Éva Divéki & Éva Keszy-Harmath & Gergely Kóczán & Kristóf Takács, 2011.
"Nothing is free: a survey of the social cost of the main payment instruments in Hungary,"
MNB Occasional Papers
2011/93, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Wilko Bolt & Elizabeth Foote & Heiko Schmiedel, 2011. "Consumer credit and payment cards," DNB Working Papers 332, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jakub Gorka, 2011. "Payment instruments - calculating costs and benefits (Instrumenty platnicze - wycena kosztow i korzysci)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 9(34), pages 165-182.
- Bouhdaoui, Y. & Bounie, D. & Van Hove, L., 2013. "When do plastic bills lower the bill for the central bank? A model and estimates for the U.S," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 45-60.
- Jakub Gorka, 2012. "Synthesis of studies on costs of cash and non-cash payment instruments (Synteza badan kosztow gotowki i bezgotowkowych instrumentow platniczych )," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 10(39), pages 223-241.
- Nicole Jonker, 2013. "Social costs of POS payments in the Netherlands 2002-2012: Efficiency gains from increased debit card usage," DNB Occasional Studies 1102, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anikó Turján should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.