|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Valtion Teknillinen Tutkimuskeskus (VTT)Espoo, Finland
: +358 20 722 111
+358 20 722 7001
P.O. Box 1000, FI-02044 VTT
RePEc:edi:vttesfi (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Tuominen, Pekka & Forsström, Juha & Honkatukia, Juha, 2013. "Economic effects of energy efficiency improvements in the Finnish building stock," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 181-189.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Tuominen, Pekka & Forsström, Juha & Honkatukia, Juha, 2013.
"Economic effects of energy efficiency improvements in the Finnish building stock,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 181-189.
- Mikulić, Davor & Bakarić, Ivana Rašić & Slijepčević, Sunčana, 2016. "The economic impact of energy saving retrofits of residential and public buildings in Croatia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 630-644.
- Hedman, Åsa & Sepponen, Mari & Virtanen, Mikko, 2014. "Energy efficiency rating of districts, case Finland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 408-418.
- Rokas Valancius & Andrius Jurelionis & Viktoras Dorosevas, 2013. "Method for Cost-Benefit Analysis of Improved Indoor Climate Conditions and Reduced Energy Consumption in Office Buildings," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(9), pages 1-16, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pekka Tuominen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.