Diego José Torres Torres
|First Name:||Diego José|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(in no particular order)
Departamento de Economía (Department of Economics)
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (Carlos III University of Madrid)
C./ Madrid, 126, 28903 Getafe (Madrid)
RePEc:edi:deuc3es (more details at EDIRC)
Grupo BBVA (BBVA Group)
RePEc:edi:ebbvaes (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Diego Torres Torres, 2015. "Eurozona | Evaluando la capacidad predictiva del MIDAS," Working Papers 1516, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Javier Alonso & David Tuesta & Diego Torres & Begona Villamide, 2013. "Proyecciones de tablas generacionales dinamicas y riesgo de longevidad en Chile," Working Papers 1312, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Javier Alonso & David Tuesta & Diego Torres Torres & Begona Villamide, 2013. "Projections of dynamic generational tables and longevity risk in Chile," Working Papers 1315, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Enestor Dos Santos & Diego Torres Torres & David Tuesta, 2011. "A review of recent infrastructure investment in Latin America and the role of private pension funds," Working Papers 1137, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Enestor Dos Santos & Diego Torres Torres & David Tuesta, 2011. "Una revision de los avances en la inversion en infraestructura en Latinoamerica y el papel de los fondos de pensiones privados," Working Papers 1136, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Torres Torres, Diego José, 2009. "The Dual Stickiness Model and Inflation Dynamics in Spain," MPRA Paper 18031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-LAM: Central & South America (2) 2013-04-13 2013-04-20. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2009-10-31 2015-06-05. Author is listed
- NEP-AGE: Economics of Ageing (1) 2013-04-20
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2009-10-31
- NEP-DEM: Demographic Economics (1) 2013-04-20
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (1) 2013-04-20
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2013-04-20
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2009-10-31
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (1) 2011-12-19
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Diego José Torres Torres should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.