Joseph A. Swanson
Department of Finance Evanston, Illinois (United States)
Kellogg Graduate School of Management
: (847) 491-3562
2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2001
RePEc:edi:dfnwuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ledyard, John O. & Olson, Mark & Porter, David & Swanson, Joseph A. & Torma, David P., 2000.
"The First Use of a Combined Value Auction for Transportation Services,"
1093, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- John O. Ledyard & Mark Olson & David Porter & Joseph A. Swanson & David P. Torma, 2002. "The First Use of a Combined-Value Auction for Transportation Services," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 32(5), pages 4-12, October.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Swanson, Joseph A, 1981. "Productivity Growth, Scale Economies, and Capacity Utilization in U.S. Railroads, 1955-74," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 994-1002, December.
- Douglas W. Caves & Laurits R. Christensen & Joseph A. Swanson, 1981. "Economic Performance in Regulated and Unregulated Environments: A Comparison of U. S. and Canadian Railroads," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(4), pages 559-581.
- Douglas W. Caves & Laurits R. Christensen & Joseph A. Swanson, 1980. "Productivity in U.S. Railroads, 1951-1974," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(1), pages 166-181, Spring.
- Swanson, Joseph A. & Curran, C., 1976. "The fiscal behavior of municipal governments: 1905-1930," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 344-356, October.
- Swanson, Joseph A. & Smith, Kenneth R. & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 1974. "The size distribution of cities and optimal city size," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 395-409, October.
- Swanson, J. A. & Williamson, S. H., 1972. "Estimates of national product and income for the United States economy, 1919-1941," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 53-73.
- Swanson, Joseph A. & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 1971. "Explanations and Issues: A Prospectus for Quantitative Economic History," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 43-57, March.
- Swanson, Joseph A & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 1970. "A model of urban capital formation and the growth of cities in history," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 213-222.
- W. Ashworth & Walter M. Stern & R. H. Hilton & William Urry & R. H. Britnell & Julian Cornwall & J. E. G. Hill & Jacob M. Price & Brian Manning & Alice Clare Garter & W. G. Hoskins & D. K. Fieldhouse , 1969. "Reviews," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 22(1), pages 123-194, April.
- Swanson, Joseph A., 1964. "Economic Growth and the Theory of Agricultural Revolution," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 2.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Joseph A. Swanson should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.