Productivity in U.S. Railroads, 1951-1974
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Gaudry & Emile Quinet, 2015. "Correlation within SNCF administrative regions among track segment maintenance cost equation residuals of a country-wide model," Working Papers halshs-01112249, HAL.
- Gao, Zhifeng & Yu, Xiaohua & Lee, Jonq-Ying, 2013.
"Consumer demand for diet quality: evidence from the healthy eating index,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 57(3), September.
- Zhifeng Gao & Xiaohua Yu & Jonq-Ying Lee, 2013. "Consumer demand for diet quality: evidence from the healthy eating index," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 57(3), pages 301-319, July.
- Eero Lehto, 1990. "Productivity in the Finnish customs," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 134-145, Autumn.
- Jakir Hussain & Jean-Thomas Bernard, 2016. "Flexible Functional Forms and Curvature Conditions: Parametric Productivity Estimation in Canadian and U.S. Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 1612e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Rinki Sarkar, 1998. "Economic Characteristics Of The Urban Bus Transit Industry- A Comparative Analysis Of Three Regulated Metropolitan Bus Corporations In India," Working papers 54, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Bitzan, John D., 1997. "Railroad Cost Considerations and the Benefits/Costs of Mergers," MPC Report 231799, North Dakota State University, Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute.
- Li, Wei, 1997.
"The Impact of Economic Reform on the Performance of Chinese State Enterprises, 1980-1989,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(5), pages 1080-1106, October.
- Wei Li, 1994. "The Impact of Economic Reform on the Performance of Chinese State Enterprises: 1980--1989," Development and Comp Systems 9410001, EconWPA.
- António Lobo & António Couto, 2016. "Technical Efficiency of European Metro Systems: The Effects of Operational Management and Socioeconomic Environment," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 723-742, September.
- Leonardo J. Basso & Sergio R. Jara-Díaz & William G. Waters, 2011. "Cost Functions for Transport Firms," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marc Gaudry & Emile Quinet, 2016. "Box-Cox transformations of terms nesting the Trans-Log: the example of rail infrastructure maintenance cost," Working Papers halshs-01261980, HAL.
- Marc Gaudry & Emile Quinet, 2009. "Track wear-and-tear cost by traffic class: Functional form, zero output levels and marginal cost pricing recovery on the French rail network," Working Papers halshs-00574977, HAL.
- Wilson, Wesley W. & Bitzan, John, 2003. "Industry Costs and Consolidation: Efficiency Gains and Mergers in the Railroad Industry," MPC Report 231700, North Dakota State University, Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute.
- Waters II, William G., 2007. "Evolution of Railroad Economics," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 11-67, January.
- Piet Rietveld & Stefan van Woudenberg, 2007.
"Second-best Decision Making of Railway Operators: How to Fix Fares, Frequency and Vehicle Size,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 41(3), pages 363-385, September.
- Piet Rietveld & Stefan van Woudenberg, 2007. "Second Best Decision Making of Railway Operators: How to fix Fares, Frequency and Vehicle Size," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-007/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Scott Atkinson & Christopher Cornwell, 1998. "Estimating Radial Measures of Productivity Growth: Frontier vs Non-Frontier Approaches," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 35-46, July.
- Ingmar R. Prucha & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1991. "Endogenous Capital Utilization and Productivity Measurement in Dynamic Factor Demand Models: Theory and an Application to the U.S. Electrical..," NBER Working Papers 3680, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marc Gaudry & Emile Quinet, 2015. "Correlation within SNCF administrative regions among track segment maintenance cost equation residuals of a country-wide model," PSE Working Papers halshs-01112249, HAL.
- Marc Gaudry & Emile Quinet, 2016. "Box-Cox transformations of terms nesting the Trans-Log: the example of rail infrastructure maintenance cost," PSE Working Papers halshs-01261980, HAL.
- Seedah, Dan & Harrison, Robert, 2010. "Measuring the Impact of Intermodal Rail Movements in State Transportation Planning," 51st Annual Transportation Research Forum, Arlington, Virginia, March 11-13, 2010 207257, Transportation Research Forum.
- Richard Barke & William Riker, 1982. "A political theory of regulation with some observations on railway abandonments," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 73-106, January.
- Bitzan, John, 2000. "Railroad Cost Conditions: Implications for Policy," UGPTI Department Publication 231804, North Dakota State University, Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute.
- Lovell, Knox, 2001. "Future Research Opportunities in Efficiency and Productivity Analysis," Efficiency Series Papers 2001/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:bellje:v:11:y:1980:i:spring:p:166-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.