Harald W. Stieber
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Directorate-General Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union Bruxelles/Brussel, Belgium
Rue de Spa 2, 1049 Brussels, Belgium
RePEc:edi:d15ecbe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Chapters Books
- Kühnhausen, Fabian & Stieber, Harald W., 2014. "Determinants of Capital Structure in Non-Financial Companies," Discussion Papers in Economics 21167, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Harald W. Stieber, 2013. "Economic Governance in a Multi-Speed Variable-Geometry Europe," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Morten Balling & Peter Egger & Ernest Gnan & Axel A. Weber & Harald W. Stieber & Stavros Vourloumis & António Afonso & João Tovar Jalles & Franco Bruni & André van Poeck & Maartje Wijffelaars & Séveri, 2013. "States, Banks, and the Financing of the Economy: Fiscal Policy and Sovereign Risk Perspectives," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2013/2 edited by Morten Balling & Peter Egger & Ernest Gnan.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kühnhausen, Fabian & Stieber, Harald W., 2014.
"Determinants of Capital Structure in Non-Financial Companies,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
21167, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Griesshaber, 2017. "Towards a more comprehensive understanding of corporate leverage ratios," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Uses of central balance sheet data offices' information, volume 45 Bank for International Settlements.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Harald W. Stieber should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.