George S. Spais
School of Social Sciences Patras, Greece
Hellenic Open University
RePEc:edi:sshougr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- George Spais & Hooshang Beheshti & Sudhir Rana, 2019. "Special Issue on Customer Needs and Demand Management in the Global Marketplace: Emerging Management and Marketing Practices," FIIB Business Review, , vol. 8(4), pages 257-258, December.
- George S. Spais & Leonidas A. Papakonstantinidis, 2014. "The value of the 'triple pole' approach in bargaining for vertical cooperative advertising and the research challenges for the evolution of this topic in the cooperative advertising literature," World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(2/3), pages 372-404.
- Spais, George S. & Vasileiou, Konstantinos Z., 2009. "Some more evidence in the discussion of the ambiguities surrounding consumer perceived value and consumer satisfaction: A new perspective on the role of mass communication theories," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(1), pages 1-20.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- George Spais & Hooshang Beheshti & Sudhir Rana, 2019.
"Special Issue on Customer Needs and Demand Management in the Global Marketplace: Emerging Management and Marketing Practices,"
FIIB Business Review, , vol. 8(4), pages 257-258, December.
- Shaji Mathai & Saket Jeswani, 2021. "Effectiveness of Print Media Marketing in Digital Age: A Study on Indian Telecommunication Industry," FIIB Business Review, , vol. 10(3), pages 242-254, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, George S. Spais should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.