Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Som, Ashok, 2003. "Bracing Competition through Innovative HRM in Indian Firms: Lessons for MNEs," ESSEC Working Papers DR 03010, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Cerdin, Jean-Luc & Som, Ashok, 2003. "Vers quelles innovations RH dans les entreprises françaises ?," ESSEC Working Papers DR 03024, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Cerdin, Jean-Luc & SOM, Ashok, 2003. "Strategic Human Resource Management Practices: An Exploratory Survey of French Organisations," ESSEC Working Papers DR 03025, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Som, Ashok, 2003. "Strategic Organizational Response of an Indo-Japenese Joint Venture to Indian's Economic Liberalization," ESSEC Working Papers DR 03023, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Bouchikhi, Hamid & Som , Ashok, 2003. "What drives the adoption of SHRM in Indian Companies?," ESSEC Working Papers DR 03009, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ashok Som should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.