Report NEP-COM-2003-11-16This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre Mohnen & Thijs Ten Raa, 2003. "Competition and Performance: The Different Roles of Capital and Labor," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-66, CIRANO.
- Frank Lichtenberg & Suchin Virabhak, 2002. "Using Patents Data to Map Technical Change in Health-Related Areas," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2002/16, OECD Publishing.
- Som, Ashok, 2003. "Bracing Competition through Innovative HRM in Indian Firms: Lessons for MNEs," ESSEC Working Papers DR 03010, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Sanidas, Elias & Jayanthakumaran, Kankesu, 2003. "Trade Reforms and the Survival of the Passenger Motor Vehicle Industry in Australia," Economics Working Papers wp03-10, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Jacob L. Weisdorf, 2003. "From Foraging to Farming: Explaining the Neolithic Revolution," Discussion Papers 03-41, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2003. "Privatization and Restructuring in Concentrated Markets," Working Paper Series 605, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Gual, Jordi & Trillas, Francesc, 2003. "Telecommunications policies: Determinants and impact," IESE Research Papers D/510, IESE Business School.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2003. "The characteristics of a monetary economy: a Keynes-Schumpeter approach," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0311, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman, 2003. "The Effects of Market Structure on Industry Growth ," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 7-2003, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.