Fátima Sol Murta
Centre for Business and Economics Research (CeBER) Coimbra, Portugal
Faculdade de Economia
Universidade do Coimbra
+ 351 239 40 35 11
Av. Dias da Silva 165; 3004-512 Coimbra
RePEc:edi:cebucpt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Fátima Teresa Sol Murta & Ana Margarida Garcia, 2010. "The Demand for Excess Reserves in the Euro Area and the Impact of the Current Credit Crisis," GEMF Working Papers 2010-01, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Fatima Sol Murta, 2007. "The Money Market Daily Session :an UHF-GARCH Model Applied to the Portuguese Case Before and After the Introduction Of the Minimum Reserve System of the Single Monetary Policy," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 50(3), pages 285-314.
- Susana da Silva Brito & Fátima Teresa Sol Murta, 2012. "The Effect of the ATM and the POS in the Demand for Money in Europe," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Fátima Teresa Sol Murta & Ana Margarida Garcia, 2010.
"The Demand for Excess Reserves in the Euro Area and the Impact of the Current Credit Crisis,"
GEMF Working Papers
2010-01, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Leo de Haan & Jan Willem van den End, 2012.
"Bank liquidity, the maturity ladder, and regulation,"
DNB Working Papers
346, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- de Haan, Leo & van den End, Jan Willem, 2013. "Bank liquidity, the maturity ladder, and regulation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3930-3950.
- Leo de Haan & Jan Willem van den End, 2012. "Bank liquidity, the maturity ladder, and regulation," DNB Working Papers 346, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fátima Sol Murta should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.