|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Northampton Business School Northampton, United Kingdom
University of Northampton
: 01604 735500 Ext: 2036
RePEc:edi:seucnuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- A. Vindelyn Smith-Hillman, 2007. "Competition policy, inflation and corruption: evidence from African economies," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(9), pages 653-656.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- A. Vindelyn Smith-Hillman, 2007.
"Competition policy, inflation and corruption: evidence from African economies,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(9), pages 653-656.
- Garcia Fortuny, Judit, 2014. "The Effects of Corruption and Seigniorage on Growth and Inflation," Working Papers 2072/246961, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Bohn, Frank, 2013. "Grand corruption instead of commitment? Reconsidering time-inconsistency of monetary policy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 478-490.
- Meixing Dai & Moïse Sidiropoulos & Eleftherios Spyromitros, 2015.
"Fiscal Policy, Institutional Quality and Central Bank Transparency,"
University of Manchester, vol. 83(5), pages 523-545, September.
- Meixing Dai & Moïse Sidiropoulos & Eleftherios Spyromitros, 2014. "Fiscal policy, institutional quality and central bank transparency," Working Papers of BETA 2014-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Dai, Meixing & Sidiropoulos, Moïse & Spyromitros, Eleftherios, 2010. "Fiscal policy, institutional quality and central bank transparency," MPRA Paper 23766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben Ali Mohamed Sami & Sassi Seifallah, 2016. "The corruption-inflation nexus: evidence from developed and developing countries," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 125-144, January.
- Hasim Akça & Ahmet Yilmaz Ata & Coskun Karaca, 2012. "Inflation and Corruption Relationship: Evidence from Panel Data in Developed and Developing Countries," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(3), pages 281-295.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vindelyn Smith-Hillman should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.