(in no particular order)
Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB)Athens, Greece
+30 1 8203250
76, Patission Street, Athens 104 34
RePEc:edi:auebugr (more details at EDIRC)
Centre for Planning and Economic Research (KEPE)Athens, Greece
Amerikis 11, 106 72 Athens
RePEc:edi:kepeegr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Fotini Economou & Prodromos Prodromidis & Georgia Skintzi, 2019. "Large Fire Disaster and the Regional Economy: The 2007 Case of the Peloponnese," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 17(1), pages 7-31.
- Skintzi, Georgia & Ioannou, George & Prastacos, Gregory, 2008. "Investigating warehousing policies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 955-970, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Skintzi, Georgia & Ioannou, George & Prastacos, Gregory, 2008.
"Investigating warehousing policies,"
International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 955-970, April.
- Trigeorgis, Lenos & Tsekrekos, Andrianos E., 2018. "Real Options in Operations Research: A Review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 270(1), pages 1-24.
- Ming-Jong Yao & Jia-Yen Huang, 2017. "Optimal lot-sizing and joint replenishment strategy under a piecewise linear warehousing cost structure," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 791-803, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Georgia Skintzi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.