School of Marketing and Management Bathurst, Australia
Faculty of Business
Charles Sturt University
: 02 6338 4467
02 6338 4769
RePEc:edi:skcsuau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Skoko, Hazbo & Ceric, Arnela & Huang, Chun-yan, 2008. "ICT adoption model of chinese SMEs," MPRA Paper 11540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hazbo Skoko & Branka Krivokapic-Skoko & Marinko Skare & Arnela Ceric, 2006. "ICT Adoption Policy of Australian and Croatian SMEs," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 4(1), pages 25-40.
- Greg Walker & Hazbo Skoko, 2005. "Macroeconomic Policy and its Implications for SME Development: The Australian Experience," Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 8(1), pages 35-54, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Hazbo Skoko & Branka Krivokapic-Skoko & Marinko Skare & Arnela Ceric, 2006.
"ICT Adoption Policy of Australian and Croatian SMEs,"
Managing Global Transitions,
University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 4(1), pages 25-40.
- Wagemann, Claudius & Buche, Jonas & Siewert, Markus B., 2016. "QCA and business research: Work in progress or a consolidated agenda?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2531-2540.
- Alam, Syed Shah & Nik Hashim, Nik Hazrul & Rashid, Mamunur & Omar, Nor Asiah & Ahsan, Nilufar & Ismail, Md Daud, 2014. "Small-scale households renewable energy usage intention: Theoretical development and empirical settings," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 255-263.
- Felício, José Augusto & Duarte, Margarida & Rodrigues, Ricardo, 2016. "Global mindset and SME internationalization: A fuzzy-set QCA approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 1372-1378.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hazbo Skoko should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.