Ivan Mulianta Sembiring Meliala
|Last Name:||Sembiring Meliala|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Ivan Mulianta Sembiring Meliala to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
Bandung Fe InstituteBandung, Indonesia
: +62 22 2038628
+62 22 2038628
Jl. Cemara 63, Bandung 40161, JAWA BARAT
RePEc:edi:banfeid (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Ivan Mulianta & Yun Hariadi, 2004. "Urban Area Development in Stochastic Cellular Automata," Urban/Regional 0412001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivan Mulianta & Hokky Situngkir & Yohanes Surya, 2004. "Power Law Signature in Indonesian Population," Labor and Demography 0409001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ivan Mulianta & Hokky Situngkir & Yohanes Surya, 2004.
"Power Law Signature in Indonesian Population,"
Labor and Demography
0409001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Galesic, Mirta & Stein, D.L., 2019. "Statistical physics models of belief dynamics: Theory and empirical tests," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 519(C), pages 275-294.
- C. Borghesi & J.-P. Bouchaud, 2010. "Spatial correlations in vote statistics: a diffusive field model for decision-making," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 75(3), pages 395-404, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ivan Mulianta Sembiring Meliala should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.