The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Ulrica Söderlind to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
- Göransson, K. & Söderlind, U. & Engstrand, P. & Zhang, W., 2015. "An experimental study on catalytic bed materials in a biomass dual fluidised bed gasifier," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 251-261.
- Ulrica Soderlind, 2014. "The Georgian cuisine according to some national and international cookbooks," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 8(2), pages 180-194, June.
- Ulrica Soderlind, 2014. "Fast food in Tbilisi," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 7(1), pages 125-146, June.
- Ulrica Söderlind, 2012. "Georgia s food and drinking culture in the eyes of Nikoloz Pirosmani," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 3(1), pages 170-183, July.
- Ulrica Söderlind, 2011. "The Gastronomic man and Georgia’s food culture," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 1(1), pages 97-122, July.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ulrica Söderlind should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.