Location: Germany, Flensburg
- Schroeder, Gerhard, 2009. "Volatility Indexes seem to point to the Past," MPRA Paper 18025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schroeder, Gerhard, 2006. "Volatility says less about the future than accounting rules suggest," MPRA Paper 850, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Nov 2006.
- Gerhard Schroeder, 2005. "Empirical Contributions to Optionpricing analyzing Black and Scholes and other Models," International Finance 0510024, EconWPA.
- Gerhard Schroeder, 2005. "Systematics of Advanced Capital Market Models based on Empirical Research," International Finance 0512003, EconWPA.
- Gerhard Schroeder, 2005. "Stochastic Pricing," International Finance 0510019, EconWPA, revised 30 Jan 2006.
- G. Schröder & S. Ramsden & A. Christy & S. Hyde, 2003. "Medial surfaces of hyperbolic structures," The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 551-564, October.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gerhard Schroeder should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.