Universität Flensburg / Internationales Institut für Management (University of Flensburg)http://www.uni-flensburg.de
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Schroeder, Gerhard, 2009. "Volatility Indexes seem to point to the Past," MPRA Paper 18025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schroeder, Gerhard, 2006. "Volatility says less about the future than accounting rules suggest," MPRA Paper 850, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Nov 2006.
- Gerhard Schroeder, 2005. "Systematics of Advanced Capital Market Models based on Empirical Research," International Finance 0512003, EconWPA.
- Gerhard Schroeder, 2005. "Stochastic Pricing," International Finance 0510019, EconWPA, revised 30 Jan 2006.
- Gerhard Schroeder, 2005. "Empirical Contributions to Optionpricing analyzing Black and Scholes and other Models," International Finance 0510024, EconWPA.
- G. Schröder & S. Ramsden & A. Christy & S. Hyde, 2003. "Medial surfaces of hyperbolic structures," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 35(4), pages 551-564, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- G. Schröder & S. Ramsden & A. Christy & S. Hyde, 2003.
"Medial surfaces of hyperbolic structures,"
The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems,
Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 35(4), pages 551-564, October.
- Schröder, G.E. & Ramsden, S.J. & Fogden, A. & Hyde, S.T., 2004. "A rhombohedral family of minimal surfaces as a pathway between the P and D cubic mesophases," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 339(1), pages 137-144.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gerhard Schroeder should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.