Report NEP-CFN-2005-12-20This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerhard Schroeder, 2005. "Systematics of Advanced Capital Market Models based on Empirical Research," International Finance 0512003, EconWPA.
- Sendhil Mullainathan & Andrei Shleifer, 2005. "Persuasion in Finance," NBER Working Papers 11838, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matos, Joao Amaro de & Fernandes, Marcelo, 2004. "Testing the Markov property with ultra-high frequency financial data," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp462, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Andrés Rivas & Rahul Verma & Antonio Rodriguez & Pedro H. Albuquerque, 2005. "Do European Stock Markets Affect Latin American Stock Markets?," Finance 0512017, EconWPA.
- Matos, Joao Amaro de & Lacerda, Ana, 2004. "Dry Markets and Superreplication Bounds of American Derivatives," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp461, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Axel Boersch-Supan & Alexander Ludwig & Joachim Winter, 2005. "Aging, Pension Reform, and Capital Flows: A Multi-Country Simulation Model," NBER Working Papers 11850, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carvalho, Antonio Gledson de & Calomiris, Charles W. & Matos, Joao Amaro de, 2005. "Venture capital as human resource management," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp470, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.