Joel Sebastián Schneider
(Joel Sebastian Schneider)
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(in no particular order)
Universidad del CEMA (CEMA University)Buenos Aires, Argentina
RePEc:edi:cemaaar (more details at EDIRC)
Centro de Economía Aplicada (CEA) (Center for Applied Economics)
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Universidad del CEMA (CEMA University)
RePEc:edi:eacemar (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Joel Sebastián Schneider, 2004. "El rol de los gobernadores opositores en las elecciones presidenciales," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 281, Universidad del CEMA.
- Cassio Neri & Lorenz Schneider, 2013. "A Family of Maximum Entropy Densities Matching Call Option Prices," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 548-577, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Cassio Neri & Lorenz Schneider, 2013.
"A Family of Maximum Entropy Densities Matching Call Option Prices,"
Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 548-577, December.
- Malhotra, Gifty & Srivastava, R. & Taneja, H.C., 2019. "Calibration of the risk-neutral density function by maximization of a two-parameter entropy," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 513(C), pages 45-54.
- Gzyl, Henryk & Mayoral, Silvia, 2016. "Determination of zero-coupon and spot rates from treasury data by maximum entropy methods," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 456(C), pages 38-50.
- Cassio Neri & Lorenz Schneider, 2012. "A Note on "A Family of Maximum Entropy Densities Matching Call Option Prices"," Papers 1212.4279, arXiv.org.
- C. Neri & L. Schneider, 2012. "The Impact of the Prior Density on a Minimum Relative Entropy Density: A Case Study with SPX Option Data," Papers 1201.2616, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Joel Schneider
(Joel Sebastian Schneider) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.