Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Sbaouelgi, Jihène, 2017. "The contribution of education to economic growth: Empirical analysis in the Middle East and North Africa region," MPRA Paper 81578, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sbaouelgi, Jihène & Boulila, Ghazi, 2016. "Does the Impact of Gini Index on Growth Differ among GCC Countries ?," MPRA Paper 70564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sbaouelgi, Jihène, 2015.
"L’impact de l’Enseignement Supérieur sur la Croissance Economique L'Impact de l'Enseignement Supérieur sur la Croissance Economique Cas de la Tunisie, le Maroc et la Corée du Sud
[The Impact of Hig," MPRA Paper 66980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jihene Sbaouelgi, 2017. "Income Inequality and Economic Growth: Application of Quantile Regression," Asian Development Policy Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Sbaouelgi Jihène, 2013. "The Impact of Human Capital on Economic growth: Case of Tunisia, Morocco, Japan and South KoreaI," Abstract of Economic, Finance and Management Outlook, Conscientia Beam, vol. 1, pages 1-2.
- Sbaouelgi Jihène & Boulila Ghazi, 2013. "The Causality between Income Inequality and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from the Middle East and North Africa Region," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(5), pages 668-682, May.
- Sbaouelgi Jihène, 2013. "Income Inequality And Economic Growth: Empirical Investigations On The Transmission Channels," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 8(2), pages 75-92, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jihene Sbaouelgi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.