Report NEP-ARA-2017-10-01This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sbaouelgi, Jihène, 2017. "The contribution of education to economic growth: Empirical analysis in the Middle East and North Africa region," MPRA Paper 81578, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Atman Dkhissi & Mohamed Khariss, 2015.
"Threshold effects of Budgetary Policy and Economic Growth in Morocco
[Les effets de seuil de la politique budgétaire et croissance économique -Cas du Maroc -]," Post-Print hal-01522255, HAL.
- Mbazia, Nadia, 2017. "Inequality and Growth in Tunisia: Empirical evidence on the role of macroeconomic factors," MPRA Paper 81127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis A. Gil-Alana & Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir & Aysit Tansel, 2017. "Long Memory in Turkish Unemployment Rates," ERC Working Papers 1709, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Sep 2017.
- Mohammed Amine Balambo & Jamal Elbaz, 2016. "Les Reseaux Sociaux Dans Le Canal De Distribution Traditionnel Au Maroc : L'Exemple Des Souassa," Post-Print hal-01503348, HAL.
- Yassin, Shaimaa & Langot, François, 2017. "Informality, Public Employment and Employment Protection in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 11014, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Antonio Di Paolo & Aysit Tansel, 2017. "Analyzing Wage Differentials by Fields of Study: Evidence from Turkey," IREA Working Papers 201716, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Sep 2017.
- Sansani, Shahar, 2017. "Are the Religiously Observant Discriminated Against in the Rental Housing Market? Experimental Evidence from Israel," MPRA Paper 81424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Slimani, Slah, 2017.
"Chocs budgétaires et dynamique économique en Tunisie sous une approche de type VAR Structurel
[Budgetary shocks and economic dynamics in Tunisia under a structural VAR approach]," MPRA Paper 81573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Najeh Aissaoui & Lobna Ben Hassen, 2016. "Diffusion technologique et inégalités numériques : Une exploration de la fracture numérique dans l'espace MENA," Post-Print hal-01508994, HAL.
- Pişkin, Erhan, 2017.
"Türkiye İhracatının Ölüm-Kalım Meselesi
[The Matter of Survival for Turkish Exports]," MPRA Paper 81459, University Library of Munich, Germany.