Report NEP-GRO-2017-10-01This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James B. Ang & Per G. Fredriksson, 2017. "Wheat Agriculture and Family Ties," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1705, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Michael R. Haines, 2017. "Ethnic Differences in Demographic Behavior in the United States: What Can We Learn from Vital Statistics about Inequality?," NBER Working Papers 23827, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James B. Ang & Satyendra K. Gupta, 2017. "Uncovering The Deep Roots of Conflict," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1702, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Blanca MARTINEZ & J.R. RUIZ-TAMARIT, 2017. "Optimal population growth as an endogenous discounting problem: The Ramsey case," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017013, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Stephan Litschig & Maria Lombardi, 2017. "Which Tail Matters? Inequality and Growth in Brazil," GRIPS Discussion Papers 17-08, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Frick, Susanne A. & Rodrï¿½guez-Pose, Andrï¿½s, 2017. "Big or small cities? On city size and economic growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 12324, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sbaouelgi, Jihène, 2017. "The contribution of education to economic growth: Empirical analysis in the Middle East and North Africa region," MPRA Paper 81578, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman & Ezra Oberfield & Thomas Sampson, 2017. "The Productivity Slowdown and the Declining Labor Share: A Neoclassical Exploration," NBER Working Papers 23853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Furukawa, Yuichi & Lai, Tat-kei & Sato, Kenji, 2017. "Receptivity and Innovation," MPRA Paper 81536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2017. "Public debt and economic growth: Further evidence euro area," IREA Working Papers 201715, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Sep 2017.
- Silvia, Marchesi & Tania, Masi, 2017. "Life after default: Private vs. official sovereign debt restructurings," Working Papers 370, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2019.