|Department of Economics 222 Sirrine Hall Clemson University Clemson, SC 29634-1309|
John E. Walker Department of Economics Clemson, South Carolina (United States)
College of Business and Behavioral Science
RePEc:edi:decleus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- John H. Makin & Raymond D. Sauer, 1984. "Exchange Rate Determination with Systematic and Unsystematic Policy Regime Changes: Evidence From the Yen/Dollar Rate," NBER Working Papers 1406, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raymond D. Sauer & Robert Simmons, 2013. "Editorsâ€™ Introduction," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 14(4), pages 339-340, August.
- Raymond Sauer & J. Waller & Jahn Hakes, 2010. "The progress of the betting in a baseball game," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 142(3), pages 297-313, March.
- Jahn K. Hakes & Raymond D. Sauer, 2007. "The Moneyball Anomaly and Payroll Efficiency: A Further Investigation," International Journal of Sport Finance, Fitness Information Technology, vol. 2(4), pages 177-189, November.
- Jahn K. Hakes & Raymond D. Sauer, 2006. "An Economic Evaluation of the Moneyball Hypothesis," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(3), pages 173-186, Summer.
- Raymond Sauer, 2005. "The state of research on markets for sports betting and suggested future directions," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 29(3), pages 416-426, September.
- Raymond D. Sauer, 2001. "The political economy of gambling regulation," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1-3), pages 5-15.
- Frank A. Gamrat & Raymond D. Sauer, 2001. "The Utility of Sport and Returns to Ownership: Evidence from the Thoroughbred Market: Reply," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 2(2), pages 204-205, May.
- Nan-Ting Chou & Ramon Degennaro & Raymond Sauer, 2000. "The efficiency of the price system: evidence from an alternative market," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(11), pages 703-706.
- Micha Gisser & Raymond Sauer, 2000. "The Aggregate Relation between Profits and Concentration is Consistent with Cournot Behavior," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 16(3), pages 229-246, May.
- Raymond D. Sauer, 1999. "Corrigendum: The Economics of Wagering Markets," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(2), pages 567-567, June.
- Raymond D. Sauer, 1998. "The Economics of Wagering Markets," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 2021-2064, December.
- Brown, William O & Sauer, Raymond D, 1993. "Fundamentals or Noise? Evidence from the Professional Basketball Betting Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(4), pages 1193-1209, September.
- Brown, William O & Sauer, Raymond D, 1993. "Does the Basketball Market Believe in the Hot Hand? Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1377-1386, December.
- Sauer, Raymond D & Leffler, Keith B, 1990. "Did the Federal Trade Commission's Advertising Substantiation Program Promote More Credible Advertising?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 191-203, March.
- Sauer, Raymond D, 1988. "Estimates of the Returns to Quality and Coauthorship in Economic Academia," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(4), pages 855-866, August.
- Sauer, Raymond D & Brajer, Vic & Ferris, Stephen P & Marr, M Wayne, 1988. "Hold Your Bets: Another Look at the Efficiency of the Gambling Market for National Football League Games: Comment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(1), pages 206-213, February.
- Makin, John H & Sauer, Raymond D, 1986. "Exchange Rate Determination with Changes in the Policy Regime: The Yen-Dollar Rate," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(1), pages 164-169, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Raymond Sauer should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.