Angelo Luiz Rocha Polydoro
|First Name:||Angelo Luiz|
(in no particular order)
Rochester, New York (United States)
University of Rochester
Harkness Hall, Rochester, NY 14627-0156
RePEc:edi:edrocus (more details at EDIRC)
Instituto Brasileiro de Economia (IBRE) (Brazilian Institute of Economics)
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV) (Getulio Vargas Foundation)
RePEc:edi:ibgvfbr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Jan Boone & Roy Chen & Jacob Goeree & Angelo Polydoro, 2009.
"Risky procurement with an insider bidder,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 12(4), pages 417-436, December.
- Kagel, John & Pevnitskaya, Svetlana & Ye, Lixin, 2008. "Indicative bidding: An experimental analysis," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 697-721, March.
- Hu, Audrey & Offerman, Theo & Onderstal, Sander, 2011. "Fighting collusion in auctions: An experimental investigation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 84-96, January.
- Diego Aycinena & Rimvydas Baltaduonis & Lucas Rentschler, 2014. "Valuation structure in first-price and least-revenue auctions: an experimental investigation," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 17(1), pages 100-128, March.
- Katerina Sherstyuk & Nina Karmanskaya & Pavel Teslia, 2016. "Bidding with money or action plans? Asset allocation under strategic uncertainty," Working Papers 201603, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Angelo Luiz Rocha Polydoro should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.