Kristy Jean Plattner
[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Kristy Jean Plattner to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
Economic Research Service Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
Department of Agriculture
Government of the United States
1400 Independence Ave.,SW, Mail Stop 1800, Washington, DC 20250-1800
RePEc:edi:ersgvus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Plattner, Kristy & Perez, Agnes C. & Thornsbury, Suzanne, 2012. "Seasonal Farm Price Patterns in Selected U.S. Fresh Fruit Markets," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124024, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Plattner, Kristy & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg & Escalante, Cesar L. & Krewer, Gerard & Anderson, Peter & Liburd, Oscar & Tertuliano, Moukaram, 2008. "A Plan for Economic Evaluation of Organic Blueberry Production in Georgia," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6805, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Plattner, Kristy & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg & Escalante, Cesar L. & Krewer, Gerard & Scherm, Harald & Andersen, Peter C. & Liburd, Oscar & Tertuliano, Moukaram, 2008. "Economics of Organic Blueberry Establishment in Georgia," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 39(1), March.
- Plattner, Kristy & Perez, Agnes & Thornsbury, Suzanne, 0. "Seasonal Fresh Fruit Price Patterns Differ Across Commodities: The Case of Strawberries and Apples," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 09, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kristy Jean Plattner should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.