Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Denis Phan & Stephane Pajot & Jean-Pierre Nadal, 2003. "The Monopolist's Market with Discrete Choices and Network Externality Revisited: Small-Worlds, Phase Transition and Avalanches in an ACE Framework," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 150, Society for Computational Economics.
- Stéphane Pajot, 2003. "Intégration du marché global dans un système composé de marchés locaux. Analyse par la théorie de la percolation," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 54(3), pages 675-686.
- Stéphane Pajot & Serge Galam, 2002. "Coexistence Of Opposite Global Social Feelings: The Case Of Percolation Driven Insecurity," International Journal of Modern Physics C (IJMPC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(10), pages 1375-1385.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Denis Phan & Stephane Pajot & Jean-Pierre Nadal, 2003.
"The Monopolist's Market with Discrete Choices and Network Externality Revisited: Small-Worlds, Phase Transition and Avalanches in an ACE Framework,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2003
150, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jean Pierre Nadal & Denis Phan & Mirta B. Gordan & Jean Vannimenus, 2003. "Monopoly Market with Externality: an Analysis with Statistical Physics and ACE," Computational Economics 0312002, EconWPA.
- Gordon, Mirta B. & Laguna, M.F. & Gonçalves, S. & Iglesias, J.R., 2017. "Adoption of innovations with contrarian agents and repentance," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 486(C), pages 192-205.
- Denis Phan & Mirta Gordon & J.-P. Nadal & J. Vannimenus, 2005.
"Multiple equilibria in a monopoly market with heterogeneous agents and externalities,"
- Jean-Pierre Nadal & Denis Phan & Mirta Gordon & Jean Vannimenus, 2005. "Multiple equilibria in a monopoly market with heterogeneous agents and externalities," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(6), pages 557-568.
- Denis Becker & Alexei Gaivoronski, 2014. "Stochastic optimization on social networks with application to service pricing," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 531-562, October.
- Jean-Pierre Nadal & Denis Phan & Mirta B. Gordon & Jean Vannimenus, 2003. "Monopoly Market with Externality: an Analysis with Statistical Physics and Agent Based Computational Economics," Papers cond-mat/0311096, arXiv.org.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Stephane Pajot should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.