(in no particular order)
Max-Planck-Institut für Ökonomik (Max Planck Institute of Economics)
Max-Planck-Gesellschaft (Max Planck Society)
+49-3641-68 69 90
Kahlaische Strasse 10, D-07745 Jena
RePEc:edi:mpiewde (more details at EDIRC)
İşletme Bölümü (Department of Business Administration)
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi (Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences)
Orta Doğu Teknik Üniversitesi (Middle East Technical University)
RePEc:edi:dbmettr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ozlem Ozdemir, 2007. "Valuation of Self-Insurance and Self-Protection under Ambiguity: Experimental Evidence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Andrea Morone & Ozlem Ozdemir, 2006. "Valuing Protection against Low Probability, High Loss Risks: Experimental Evidence," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-34, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Andrea Morone & Ozlem Ozdemir, 2005. "Measuring the Degree of Ambiguity about Probability: Experimental Evidence," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-40, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Ozlem OZDEMİR & Cengiz YILMAZ, 2010. "Olasılığı düşük risklerin yönetimi ve risk algısı: Deprem riski üzerine bir saha araştırması," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 25(295), pages 47-71.
- Filiz KARAMAN & Özlem ÖZDEMİR, 2005. "Ormansızlaşan Arazilerin Subjektif Değerleri: İstanbul Anadolu Yakasınayönelik Ampirik Bir Çalışma," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 20(227), pages 123-131.
- Jamie Brown Kruse & Ozlem Ozdemir & Mark A. Thompson, 2005. "Market Forces and Price Ceilings: A Classroom Experiment," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 4(2), pages 73-86.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ozlem Ozdemir, 2007.
"Valuation of Self-Insurance and Self-Protection under Ambiguity: Experimental Evidence,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2007-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Johannes G. Jaspersen, 2016. "Hypothetical Surveys And Experimental Studies Of Insurance Demand: A Review," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 83(1), pages 217-255, January.
- François Pannequin & Anne Corcos & Claude Montmarquette, 2016. "Behavioral foundations of the substitutability between insurance and self-insurance: An experimental study," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-12, CIRANO.
- Marielle Brunette & Laure Cabantous & Stéphane Couture & Anne Stenger, 2008. "Insurance Demand for Disaster-type Risks and the Separation of Attitudes toward Risk and Ambiguity: an Experimental Study," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2008-05, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA.
- Jamie Brown Kruse & Ozlem Ozdemir & Mark A. Thompson, 2005.
"Market Forces and Price Ceilings: A Classroom Experiment,"
International Review of Economic Education,
Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 4(2), pages 73-86.
- Weisman Dennis L. & Sanders Shane D. & Moundigbaye Mantobaye, 2012. "An Instructional Exercise in Price Controls: Product Quality, Misallocation, and Public Policy," Journal of Industrial Organization Education, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-21, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ozlem Ozdemir should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.